Oh Elder Pearsons I miss you! I can't wait for you to come and visit us at the end of your mission. I don't know who is keeping this blog up, Elder Persons you or your sister, but you are doing a wonderful job. I look forward to reading for the next 9 months. Take care of yourself in Brampton.
Scott is serving his mission in the Canada Toronto West Mission. He reported to the MTC on June 6, 2007 and will serve until sometime in June 2009. We hope that you enjoy sharing this experience with him, as much as he is obviously enjoying it himself!!!
1 comment:
Oh Elder Pearsons I miss you! I can't wait for you to come and visit us at the end of your mission. I don't know who is keeping this blog up, Elder Persons you or your sister, but you are doing a wonderful job. I look forward to reading for the next 9 months. Take care of yourself in Brampton.
Post a Comment