Here are some words from Scott's last few emails:
"It's been a great week. Conference was so amazing!! I loved it so much! My favorite talk was by Elder Hales on prominent living. It was a nice rebuke to me, ha ha!! I just loved the whole conference. Danny Lepage's baptism went so good. Elder Nebecker did a great job. He was loving it! So it was all worth it to me to have him do the baptizing. I got to confirm him and that was a good experience as usual!! Other than that, not much for new news here. Just trying to get as much done as possible before I go home."
"We had a great Easter! We went over to a members house and ate ham!! So it was very nice. Plus we had other appointments all day, we were very busy. Always good! We got to play hockey last week. Let me just say that your son's still got it!! Ha ha!! It was a lot of fun, though. We are teaching a lot of people this week. It should be a lot of fun! We taught 26 lessons last week! We almost doubled the next companionship in the mission! Good week! We are on fire!
Loves!!
Scott
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment