Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Off to Barrie!

"Well, things are going great here in Barrie!! The work is a little slower than in Brampton, but it's ok!! We are still very busy, because unlike Brampton, it is a pretty big zone. Lots of area!! So we have been trying to travel and see and work with all the missionaries here. So we've been really busy with that. Its been fun to see parts of the mission that I haven't seen. The Ward is great!! So anywho!! Well things here are very cold and snowy! I am back in the snow belt for the winter!! Right now we have 2 feet of snow on the ground. It's actually kinda fun cause this is the last winter in this cold snowy stuff! Ha ha!! My new comps name is Elder Siady. He is from the Philipines and is really cool! He's a lot of fun and a really hard worker. We are having a great time serving together!! Have a great week! I miss ya!! But until next week, be safe and do something that is epic!!! ha ha!! Loves Scott"

1 comment:

The Musson Family said...

Oh Scott! I love his emails. He is always so postive and so pumped. Well I don't think he will have to worry about a shortage of snow this winter. Barrie always gets lots of the white stuff.