I love all the pictures. He is so funny and cute. I love the stud picture with this dad and the one at the temple with you. Just looking at his pictures before he left on his mission and looking at the ones since he has been out, he has changed quite a bit. He has gone from a little boy into a man. Crazy eh!
Scott is serving his mission in the Canada Toronto West Mission. He reported to the MTC on June 6, 2007 and will serve until sometime in June 2009. We hope that you enjoy sharing this experience with him, as much as he is obviously enjoying it himself!!!
2 comments:
I love all the pictures. He is so funny and cute. I love the stud picture with this dad and the one at the temple with you. Just looking at his pictures before he left on his mission and looking at the ones since he has been out, he has changed quite a bit. He has gone from a little boy into a man. Crazy eh!
i love the fourth picture it cobines both baby wabys in one picture!:)
Post a Comment