Scott was in Barrie for Christmas. It was so special to be able to talk to him. It was the highlight of our year!!! What a remarkable young man he is (I'm not prejudice at all). He is still the same funny kid, yet has matured so much in the ways that matter!!!
Scott spent much of his time before Christmas playing Santa delivering presents to the missionaries in his zone. Each day was to a different city or two. If you want to check your Atlas, they traveled to Newmarket twice, Parry Sound, Collingwood, Orillia, Aurora, and Keswick, for a total of about 900 kilometers!!! Wow!! With all of the traveling and district meetings, he says he is excited to stay in his area and get to work there. He wasn't transferred after Christmas and will stay in Barrie. He was so excited because Elder Summers was also transferred to Barrie and will be living in the same house (different companions) until he goes home on February 5th!! It's hard to believe that Scott only has 3 transfers after this one!! He says he still has so much to do on his mission yet! Here are some more pictures from last winter!

I thought this was funny! Be sure to read the next one!!







1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe he only has 3 transfers. I remember when he first got here. The time really does go by quickly. I'm so glad he got to share the apartment with Elder Summers. I'm sure they are having a lot of fun, but working hard. Even if they aren't companions. I can't wait to see him (and you and Dale) at the end of his mission. It won't be long now. Do you have your plans in place yet?
Post a Comment