Monday, February 16, 2009

Transferred to Welland!

From Scott's last couple of emails:
"Hey everybody!! Transfers are this week and I am leaving Barrie and heading to Welland. My new companion is Elder Nebeker, from Salt Lake, and he has only been out about a month. So, this should be good. He is into sports especially football, so we should get along great. He seems to be a really chill rad guy. He will work hard and will play hard too!!! So I am excited about that. I will be able to tell you more next week!!"

Next week:
"So Welland is so amazing!!! I love this place so much!! WOW!!! The lord has blessed me this transfer!! Its so nice to be here. I am excited to see what this transfer has in store!!! We have been super busy teaching and doing all that jazz. We set 3 people for baptism, so that should be great!! They are from Haiti and are really cool people. My companion is a rad guy. The Ward is really great too!! I had some members from Owen Sound come see me in Barrie, that was so fun!! It has been really warm here! Like 9 degrees here today (about 45 degrees F). It's melting the snow. I have been loving life, and look forward to spring."

No comments: