Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scott's Testimony!

Dale and I received this letter from Scott with his testimony and it really touched our hearts. He said it would be alright to share it with you.

"Life is going good! Welland is amazing as always! Time has been moving so fast, I can't believe it. My time here will soon come to an end. All will be well. I don't really feel like telling you about what's going on, cause by the time you'll get this, I will have already emailed you again. But one thing I can tell you is about the love I have for this mission, for the knowledge that I have been able to gain, and for the testimony that I now have of the truthfullness of this gospel! I really have come to love the people that I serve! I have been blessed to teach people on my mission from almost every country! I love these great people and this great country! It's like home to me! I have a much stronger knowledge than I did when I left! I'm no bible scholar, but I have been blessed with the chance to read the Book of Mormon 9 times on my mission, along with other books of Scripture! My knowledge has grown and I love that! Finally, my testimony has become something strong! I know that Jesus is the Christ, the son of the living god! I know that he has suffered for our sins so that each of us receive eternal life! I know that Joseph Smith did indeed see God the Father and Jesus Christ! I know that he was a prophet. I know that the Book of Mormon contains the fulness of the Gospel, and is another Testament of Jesus Christ! I know that I hold God's true authority and that the Priesthood is real! I've seen it! I know now that this work that I will give my life for, is God's work. He leads and guides it! The Gospel is true!!"

2 comments:

The Musson Family said...

Wow! Isn't that a great testimony. He has grown so much since he was here in Brantford with us. What a great young man he has turned into! It must have brought a tear or two to your eyes to read that. I know I had a few.

Joe and Vanessa said...

:) I am so glad you shared this!!! Thanks!!