Recently we received a camera memory card from Scott! So, I thought I'd share some of my favorites!! It's nice to have some current pictures to share!!!

I call that being immersed in the Gospel!!

One of Scott's favorite families!!

Scott burning his Shirt at One Year!!!

Their newest member, Wei Li

President Middleton and his wife, Wei Li, Elder Pace and Scott!

The Elders with Nancy Reeves at her baptism!

Some handsome young men!! Scott and his companions in Barrie!

Not yet, Scott!!!

Just hangin' out!!

Scott with his companion, Elder Siady and Elder Summers!

Jumping for Joy!!!

Scott with his Sword of Truth (the BofM)

We're number 1!!!

"We want you!"

"Yep, that means you!!!"
2 comments:
Oh my! What great photos. That is the boy I love and miss. He is having so much fun. I can't wait to see him again (and of course Nona and Dale too).
These are sooo fun!! Thanks for sharing Nona!! :)
Post a Comment