Wednesday, October 1, 2008
All is well!
"Had a super busy week! To add to the crazyness I got strep throat!! All is well now. Yesterday, Elder Pace and I got to drive to the airport to pick up all the new missionaries. It was a super odd feeling to be there! I didn't think that I would be there till I went home, so to be there was really weird! It was a GREAT experience though!! (I (mom) started thinking, "Oh no, it made him a little homesick". Yet, he went on to say... ). "Here's the funny thing. It made me just really think about what I had done on my mission to get to that point. It made me think of all the progress that I have made, and all the progress that needs to continue to happen! I am trying to prepare myself to be a lifetime missionary!! Still with my same personality, just a little more refined."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment