skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We're getting closer!!!
It is hard to believe that we have already filled up 2 of the 3 Temple spires on Scott's chart (and one of them is the BIG one)!! Yeah!! I so apologize for having my picture here. I just wanted to share my excitement about it!!!!
4 comments:
Oh Nona! I wish I had a chart like that one. I would be the same way as you were. So excited. I can't believe how the time is going by so quickly. I can't wait to see you all when you come to Canada. We will do our best to order good weather for you and Dale when you come.
How exciting. We are all on the count down. It will be so nice to hae Scott at home with us. He is sure missed. I love seeing how excited you are when you talk about Scott!
WOO HOO! We are gettintg closer and I am so excited! Great pic Mom!
I cant wait for Scott to come home! I miss him like crazy
Post a Comment